About Occupational Therapy
Occupational Therapy is an allied health science dealing with both physically and mentally ill clients. Occupational therapy uses the day to day activities of work, self care, leisure and play to enhance development of skills and possibilities. It may include adapting the work or environment as per the present abilities of the client, to achieve maximum independence and to enhance the quality of life. It is the job of an Occupational Therapist to figure out which areas are affected and how we can assist that person in performing these activities in a more functional and successful way.
Master of Occupational Therapy (M.O.T)
- Advanced OT in Neurology
- Advanced OT in Pediatrics
- Advanced OT in Psychiatry
- Course Duration: 2 Years
- Male and Female candidates are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have passed B.O.T Degree course.
The following certificates / documents have to be submitted along with duly filled Application form (Originals + 4 Photostat Copies):
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last studied.
- Provisional/Degree Certificate.
- B.O.T Mark Statements.
- Migration Certificate for the students who have passed UG course other than The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University, Chennai.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Eligibility Certificate obtained from The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University, Chennai (For students who have passed their UG course other than The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University, Chennai.)
- Community Certificate(except OC candidates)
- Passport Size Photographs (5 Nos.)
- Aadhaar Copy